Paul and Virginia Miller Society
Putting the Pieces Together
The Paul and Virginia Miller Society is a special recognition program honoring people who have committed to expanding and enhancing healthcare in western Kansas through an estate gift. This type of giving allows donors to do something now without necessarily using resources that are needed during their lifetimes. Often, these meaningful gifts go unrecognized because they come at the end of a donor’s life. The Miller Society is our way to acknowledge a commitment to the future – today.
Miller Society members have expressed a lifelong commitment to the health of western Kansas. They are invited to various activities, including the annual Miller Society Luncheon and, with permission, are recognized in our publications.
Miller Society Members
- Anonymous (7)
- Don Bickle
- Dr. Earl Carlson
- Larry J. Dreiling
- Dr. Thomas and Debra McDonald
- Charles and Louise Reese
- Tim and Sandee Werth
- Jeff and Tina Wick
We understand. Planned giving seems complicated and can involve some emotional questions:
- Will I have enough to live out my retirement comfortably?
- What if I outlive my savings?
- What happens if I or my spouse get sick or need long-term care?
- How do I make sure my children/grandchildren are provided for?
- Can I use my assets to create a legacy for my family?
- What’s the best way to pass my values and experiences to future generations?
- Where do I get started?
Let us help put the pieces together. Contact Jayne, Jeff, or visit www.haysmedfoundation.org/legacy.
Jayne Costigan Inlow