HaysMed has greatly benefited from the generous support of its friends and neighbors. This tradition of caring ensures that HaysMed will be able to provide for future generations. The following donors have made contributions to the HaysMed Foundation from July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018.
Leadership Level ($5,000+)
- Astra Bank
- Don G. and Chris Bickle, Sr.
- Angelica Bowlby Charitable Trust
- Ralph and Ella Bowlby Charitable Trust
- Dr. Earl and Sharon Carlson
- Crawford Supply Company, Inc.
- Dane G. Hansen Foundation
- The Honorable Robert J. and Elizabeth Dole
- Leo J. Dreiling and Albina Dreiling Charitable Trust
- Eagle Communications Inc.
- Ronald Fahey and Amy Finch
- Glassman Corporation
- Hadley Foundation, Inc.
- HaysMed Volunteers
- Innovest Portfolio Solutions, LLC
- Insurance Planning, Inc.
- Keller Furniture
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Dr. Thomas and Debra McDonald
- Nabholz Charitable Foundation
- Nex-Tech, LLC
- Nex-Tech Wireless
- Verlin and Elaine Pfannenstiel
- RDH Electric, Inc.
- Robert E. and Patricia A. Schmidt Foundation
- Robert E. Schmidt Estate
- Daniel and Mary Kay Schippers
- SizeWise Rentals
- United Methodist Health Ministry Fund
- The University of Kansas Health Care System
- Tim and Sandee Werth
Cornerstone Level ($2,500 - $5,000)
Myron and Joannah Applequist
Bank of Hays
Coldwell Banker Executive Realty
Dr. Roger and Cara Dietz
Golden Belt Bank
Lewis Automotive Group
Curtis and Renee Longpine
Bill and Tisa Mason
Midwest Energy, Inc.
Northwestern Printers, Inc.
Roofmasters Roofing and Sheet Metal Co., Inc.
Warren and Pamela Shaffer
- Showcase Jewelers, Ltd.
Dr. Paul and Jennifer Teget
Toyota Dealer Match Program
Vitztum Commercial Flooring, Inc.
Western Well Service
Bryce and Carol Young