Caring for the health and well-being of our region is at the heart of all we do.
In times of crisis, communities come together to make a difference for our families, friends and neighbors. Stopping the spread of COVID-19 – and the promise of saving lives – is our most pressing health need.
Important Ways You can Help
- Stay Home: This is the most important thing you can do! Do your part by staying at home. If you must go out, practice social distancing, do not touch your face, and thoroughly wash your hands. By staying home and practicing social distancing, you help reduce the strain on the healthcare system.
- Go Give Financial Support: Our staff is well trained and working 24/7 to treat patients with all types of health issues, but the COVID-19 pandemic comes with unforeseen costs and challenges to our health system. Use the form on this page to:
- Make a gift to support much needed supplies and unexpected expenses related to HaysMed's COVID-19 response
- Provide meals from local restaurants for our front-line staff who are facing real risks to care for our community
- Make a gift to support our Associate Care Team Fund that helps our associates remain on the front lines
- Go Give Thanks and Encouragement: We couldn’t be more proud of our dedicated front-line staff who are caring for the most vulnerable in our community during this crisis. Share your thanks and encouragement for an individual, a department, or the entire HaysMed team by nominating your HealthCare Champion.
We’re in this together! At HaysMed, we will continue to work through ways to keep our community safe and healthy. Please do the same for yourself and your family.
If you'd like to support HaysMed's COVID-19 response with gifts-in-kind or other non-monetary solutions, we'd love to hear from you. Please use the Contact Us form on our Staff Page, and we will reach out to you at your convenience. Thank you!