The Sr. Mary J. Mollison Endowment honors the many years of dedication and leadership that Sr. Mary gave to St. Anthony Hospital and Hays Medical Center. Sr. Mary served as Vice President of St. Anthony Hospital and was on the founding Board of Directors of Hays Medical Center. She was instrumental in the merger of St. Anthony Hospital and Hadley Regional Medical Center.
General Purpose and Eligibility Requirements
The Sr. Mary J. Mollison Endowment provides grant funding to support continuing educational opportunities for Associates at HaysMed.
- Applications for grants may be obtained from the HaysMed Foundation Office. (Applications will be available soon on the HaysMed intranet.)
- All grant requests submitted will require a detailed budget of funds requested.
- Application forms shall be returned to the HaysMed Foundation Office.
- The Mollison Committee will meet in April and September to consider applications.
- Applicants will receive written notification of the committee’s decision.
- Grant recipients must submit a written report to the HaysMed Foundation within a month of attending the grant funded educational opportunity. The report must include a synopsis of what was covered at the conference, the top three issues learned and your plan to disseminate the knowledge you gained to the staff of HaysMed.
- Grants shall be used solely for the requested purpose.
- Grant funds will be expended upon proper documentation from grantee. Itemized receipts must accompany all requests for reimbursement.
- Grant recipients shall submit a detailed project performance report, project outcomes, and report of project expenditures to the HaysMed Foundation indicating how the grant was used within 30 days of expenditure of the grant.
- Recognition of funding by the Sr. Mary J. Mollison Endowment at the HaysMed Foundation must be included in all media and program materials.